This virtual accredited 3-module series will provide up-to-date clinical
practice information around the management of dyslipidemia for secondary
prevention is patients with established ASCVD.
- Interact with Canadian experts
- Apply the 2021 CCS Dyslipidemia Guidelines
- Interactive with polling and extended Q&A
- Measure your knowledge gains through pre/post-tests
- Receive a learning package based on your identified learning gaps following the session
The learning objectives for this series are to:
- Assess the care gap in lipid management in Canada and the need to prioritize LDL-C as an important modifiable risk factor (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Apply the 2021 CCS Dyslipidemia Guidelines in clinical practice, and identify which patients will benefit the most from treatment intensification (Medical Expert, Professional)
- Evaluate the data around siRNA therapy to prevent translation of PCSK9 messenger RNA and decrease concentrations of LDL cholesterol (Medical Expert, Professional)
Watch episodes live to interact with the speakers and ask them YOUR most pressing questions!
Registration provides access to the entire CAN-R3 series. If you have already registered for one of the three modules, you do not need to register again.