Stay up-to-date with the recent evidence and best practices for stroke prevention in AF and secondary prevention in CAD with or without PAD!
Watch this Ask-the-Experts series of 20 episodes broadcasted from across Canada to obtain practical information and get answers on some of the most frequent questions:
- How do I manage my patients with AF in Long-term Care?
- How do I manage NOACs in frail, elderly, and renally-impaired AF patients?
- What are the benefits and risks of current antithrombotic therapies in patients who have CAD with concomitant PAD?
- What do we know about the pathophysiology of vascular disease, including CAD, PAD and cerebrovascular disease?
- How do I treat or manage patients who have both chronic CAD with PAD? How do I navigate the barriers?
- How do I identify high-risk CAD patients and evaluate the need for additional anti-thrombotic treatment?
Watch episodes live to interact with the speakers and ask them YOUR most pressing questions!