This virtual webinar on the new 2021 CHFS Heart Failure Admission Order Set Update is now available on demand.
- Jonathan Howlett, MD, FRCPC, FCCS, FHFSA (Hon)
- Shelley Zieroth, MD, FCCS, FHFSA(hon), FESC, FACC, FHFA, FRCPC
- Describe the burden of acute heart failure hospital admissions in Canada on the healthcare system and assess patient outcomes after discharge
- Identify gaps in care and opportunities to improve outcomes for patients hospitalized for acute heart failure
- Summarize the 2021 CCS/CHFS heart failure guidelines
- Examine how the implementation of order set helps support the application of GDMT in clinical practice